Commissioner of Government funding? Find out how we can help you to deliver innovation in your market.Find out more
Aspiring Employment or Skills provider? Find out how we can help you to successfully enter the market.Find out more
Existing Employment or Skills provider? Find out how we can help you to achieve growth through innovation.Find out more
Who we work with
We're fortunate to be able to work with a wide variety of organisations across the Employment and Skills Market, which provides us with a unique insight into challenges and opportunities.
Our work often involves us bringing together organisations with varied expertise, but a shared desire to deliver innovative and transformational programmes and services.
We work alongside Commissioners of government funding, including:
- Government Departments
- Local Enterprise Partnerships
- Local and Combined Authorities
- Skills Funding Agency
We also work with a range of existing and aspiring Providers, including:
- FE Colleges
- Private Training Providers
- 3rd Sector and Social Enterprise Organisations
- Housing Associations
Through the Employment and Skills Innovation Cluster, we also work with an exciting array of support organisations, including:
- Digital Solutions Providers
- Awarding Organisations
- Recruitment and HR Services
- Sector Bodies
How we make a difference
We offer a range of innovation services to Commissioners, existing Employment and Skills Providers and organisations aspiring to deliver Employment and Skills services. Through our Market Development, Market Entry and Market Growth offers we;
- support commissioners of government funded programmes to address market failures and capitalise upon opportunities to enhance the economic contribution of the Employment and Skills market
- support aspiring Employment and Skills providers to develop the required capabilities to successfully enter the market with a compelling and innovative proposition, aligned to the priorities of commissioners
- support existing Employment and Skills providers to enhance their proposition to commissioners and key stakeholders, through strategic alignment, innovation and development
Our uniqe blend of experience and deep expertise in:
- the Public Sector,
- Government funding and the
- Employment and Skills Market
places us in an unrivalled position to engage with and understand the requirements of our customer. Our ability to translate requirements into easy to understand, practical solutions is the key to unlocking innovation and driving success.
We deliver services both directly and through a range of 'best in class' partners. As with most successful businesses, we continulously innovate, develop and refresh our offer through listening to what our customers need. So if you don't find what you need, tell us and we'll help you to find the solution you're looking for. EaSI.